Thursday, January 7, 2016

Quick and easy refrigerator clean out.

I just wanted to share a quick post with you today about a great product I found at Costco.  It is set of 4 refrigerator organizers.  They are made of hard plastic and are easy to clean and slide out to access your  food items.   I love them.



Here is what they look like in my fridge.

Here are the steps for your quick and easy refrigerator clean out.
  1. Throw away any old food or leftovers that you will not eat.  Throw away any condiments that you haven't used in a couple of months.  If it's been longer and you want to keep it check the expiration date.  Throw away any expired foods.
  2. Wipe down the doors and the seals of the fridge.  Wipe down the inside if there are any spills or messes.  You can use a disinfecting wipe or a sponge.  I used a washcloth.  This isn't a deep cleaning.  Just a quick wipe down and concentrate on problem areas!
  3. My fridge has glass shelves.  Sometimes I cover them with plastic cling wrap.  This has worked well for me.
  4. Organize the remaining foods.  The bins make it easy to store small items.

That's it.  Spend about 30 minutes on this task.

Enjoy the journey and seize the day!
๑Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ๑*¨*• Barbara •.¸¸..๑Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ








No comments:

Post a Comment