Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 A new year begins!

It's a new year!  2016.  I've played around with the blog for several years.  I am trying again this year to  keep it up.  I am on a mission to better my life by de-cluttering my home.  If you want to follow along and see the progress please follow me.  I will also be posting about crafts, home decorating and life.

Todays challenge.  Put away Christmas.  I cannot believe I have had a box of Christmas Ribbon in my dining room for 1 year.  Yes thats true.  It has been sitting in a chair, in a corner since last Christmas!  (2014) True confessions of a bad housekeeper! Your mission if you choose to accept it...Put away christmas!  Every bauble and candy cane, each wreath and bow. If it is a Christmas decoration if has to go!  You have 2 days to complete this mission.   If there are decorations you no longer need or want.  Put them in your donation box!  My goal for the day is to get all the Christmas decorations in the same place.  I am going to make a designated place in my garage for all the Christmas stuff, with the exception of the wrapping paper.  Which I am going to store in a closet.

I'll post more pictures after I finish  Now I have to  get busy.  On Jan 3rd I will tackle another project/ area.

Enjoy the journey and seize the day!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*¨*• Barbara •.¸¸..Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ







No comments:

Post a Comment