Sunday, January 10, 2016

Conversation Hearts Craft Ideas

I love conversation hearts, and with Valentine Day quickly approaching I thought I would share a few easy craft ideas with you.




For the first craft you will need:

  1. A 4" Styrofoam floral sphere
  2. Conversation heart candies
  3. A low temp glue gun
  4. Glue sticks
  5. Small glass candle holder
I started by gluing the Styrofoam sphere to the candle holder.  
If you wanted to you could paint the Styrofoam with a pastel colored acrylic paint.  I chose not to because I was in a hurry and wanted a quick craft!

I began by gluing the candies all around the base in rows.
I continued up the ball until it was covered.  I glued them on in a random order.  I think it added to the charm.  It took me 16 minutes to complete the sphere.  Isn't it cute!?


























For the picture frame you will need:

  1. A picture frame.  I used a  very old wooden 8x10 frame that I had.  You can find these at the thrift store for very cheap.  Or buy one at the Dollar Store.
  2. Conversation heart candies.
  3. Low Temp glue gun.
  4. A photo for your frame.  I used a free printable from The girl creative. If you would like it visit her page and download the picture here:  Valentine Subway Free Printable
Frame and hearts.















For this craft I simply glued the hearts to the frame in rows.  It took me 16 minutes to complete this craft!





For the last craft you will need:

1. A glass container or vase. I made mine by gluing an ice cream pedestal dish to the bottom of a vase.  I turned the ice cream dish upside down and used E6000 glue to secure it to the vase.  I have had this vase for three years and it hasn't come apart yet, but do handle it carefully!
2.  A candle.
3.  Conversation hearts.

I hope you can see the ice cream
dish in this photo.
To complete this craft put the candle in the vase and surround it with the hearts!  Easy peasy and so cute!


































I hope you enjoy these easy and cute Valentines day craft ideas!

Enjoy the journey and seize the day!
๑Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ๑*¨*• Barbara •.¸¸..๑Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment